Download our FREE smartphone app today!
We will have 60 places available in Reception each year from September 2016.
If we are oversubscribed, children with a statement of Special Educational Need that names the Academy will be given places first. After this, places would be allocated to:
- Looked After and previously Looked After children.
- Children who the Harris Federation accepts have an exceptional medical or social need for a place at the Academy.
- As we get brothers and sisters applying, children who have a sibling at the Academy at the time of admission.
- Children who live closest to the Academy according to straight-line distance.
A full copy of the admissions policy can be viewed here.
Applying for a place
To apply for a place:
1. Please name Harris Primary Academy Haling Park on the London Borough of Croydon’s online application form. If you don’t live in Croydon, you can still apply – just name the Free School on the application form for the borough in which you live.
2. To apply for a place please download and complete an application form and return it to:
Mrs K Magliocco
Harris Primary Academy Haling Park
50-58 Haling Road
The deadline for applications is Friday 15th January 2016.
If you are successful in getting a place for your child at our Academy you will receive both an offer from us and the London Borough of Croydon or other home Local Authority on Thursday 16th April 2016. You will then need to decide whether to accept our offer or that given by the London Borough of Croydon or other home Local Authority. A copy of the application form can be found on the London Borough of Croydon's website.
To make an application after the 15th January, please download and fill in the application form. Please post the completed application to above address for the attention of Fiona Cameron. Kindly note all late application will be processed as per the admissions policy.