Sports Premium Funding
The Sports Premium money is ring-fenced funding from central government to improve the provision of P.E. and sport.
The P.E. and Sport grant must be used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of P.E. and sport, for the benefit of primary aged pupils.
It is expected that schools will see an improvement against the following 5 key indicators:
- The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity
- The profile of P.E. and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching P.E. and sport
- Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- Increased participation in competitive sport
At Harris Primary Academy Haling Park, we take a huge amount of pride in our P.E. and Sports offer.
Below you will find our planned Sports Premium expenditure for this academic year and our impact evaluated expenditure for 2020-21.